ASHEVILLE GATHERING

Date: Sunday, June 7

Time: 2-5 pm

Place: Colleen's house- 13 Atkins St., Arden NC 28704

Specifics: It will be an informal potluck picnic at my mother's house, bring food or drink if you like, but there will be salads and snacks and drinks aplenty! Feel free to bring drums, frisbees, hoops, small children or any other entertainment! Lots of grassy yard to play on.

Please RSVP by commenting below with the number of people and what you might bring if planning to do so.


View Larger Map

3 comments:

  1. Katie, I will be bringing Sara and her roomate Kirby- my boyfriend Richard will be coming also. Can't wait to see you. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. what your mom lives in a-ville = D.I.D is that weekend - I will be back in town sunday - but I am not sure if i will be back in time to see you - but I will try
    liam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to being with you this weekend. If you need to reach us, call cell 703-989-0783, or 828-648-1785 (host's land line). George and Gretchen Keitt

    ReplyDelete