INDIANAPOLIS GATHERING

Date: Sunday June 14th

Time: 7pm

Place: Dan and Marta's, 3455 Vanadell Ln, Indianapolis, IN 46217

Specifics: This will be a double celebration, in honor of Dan and Marta's upcoming wedding as well as our wedding. It will be a potluck, so bring a dish/drink/game/amusing toy/or anything that you think of and come have fun with us.

Please RSVP by commenting below with the number of people and what you might bring if you're planning to bring something. Also, as this is our most recent addition, please check back often for any changes.


View Larger Map

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ned,

    Damn, this is by far the coolest idea EVER.. I love the Reception Tour.. You should have had a film crew film this shit. Talk about a great Reality TV Show.

    Anyway, I hope to see you but am not sure if I'll be in town. I may be going to Bonnaroo but it will be a last minute thing if I do go. That's the Indianapolis weekend. Also, I didn't realize you would be in Austin. I am moving there in about three weeks.. What a great city.

    I hope you're well. Your wife is beautiful. You're a lucky guy. Oh, "and if you can read this, you're standing too close to me".

    -Al.

    ReplyDelete