DC GATHERING

Date: Saturday June 13

Time: 4pm-8pm

Place: Van Dyck Park at the Upper Pavilion, 3722 Old Lee Highway, Fairfax, VA 22030

Specifics: Come hang out, bring a dish/drink(non alcoholic by park rules) /instrument/game or just yourself. There are kiddie rides and slides, and a skateboard ramp nearby. A grill is available. There is no alcohol allowed, but cake and punch will be provided.

Please RSVP by commenting below with how many people are planing to join us and if you'll be bringing a dish to share.


View Larger Map

11 comments:

  1. Did you mean this to be empty, as a kind of tease? Looking forward to the details as they coalesce.

    - Geordie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try to make it to DC if I can, and look forward to seeing you in madison!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...I SUPPOSE I could bother to show up. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Werd up g-money. Myself and my wondrous sack shall attend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The goodness of content at last. The Woodbridge branch of the Keitt clan will be there and we'll have something spicy with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meredith, Bailey and I will be there!


    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  7. ACK!!! That's my closing night show of All My Sons! I have a 5:30 call in Falls Church. I will definitely be there from 4 - 5, then Dan and kids will most likely stay for a bit. I'll bring a dish, too! Can't wait to see you both (all) again!!!
    Loves,
    Terri
    PS - I'm not anonymous, but I don't fall into any other category!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. PS - Since we live 2 minutes from Van Dyke, let me know what you need last minute and it shall be done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bruce and I will be there and I'll bring a dessert. Can never have too many! I may be late, as I have to work.

    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ren and I will be there. Nicholas may or may not be there; depends on whether Grandma's available to babysit. Not sure what we can bring, but we'll bring something.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for all your responses! We are really looking forward to seeing you all soon!

    Ned

    ReplyDelete