CHAPEL HILL GATHERING

Date: Tuesday, June 9th

Time: 6pm-10pm (I think, Must ask Julia)

Place: 402 West Hill Ave. S., Hillsborough, NC 27278

Specifics: Julia Milton Corley has graciously opened her home and yard up for us to gather, eat, drink, dance, and catch up. She is even supplying cake (mmmmm.......), and her amazing troupe of very talented belly dancers may even grace us with a dance!!! Please come join us and if you can bring a dish to share all the better.

Please RSVP by commenting under this post with the number of people and what you might bring if you are planning on bringing something.


View Larger Map

4 comments:

  1. OMG, I haven't seen you for years. You look fabulous and soooo happy. Yes, I'm coming. Wouldn't miss it. Sorry I won't have ice cream but you get it in Austin. What are you doing now? How/where did you and Ned meet? Tell me about both of you.

    Jeez, I need to figure out how to post this. Too difficult for an old lady who is technologically impaired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6-10 is great.
    Regarding parking: we share our driveway with our neighbors and we live on a state road where they ticket if you park on the side of the road so...
    Once our side of the driveway is full of cars, please park on Eno street the cross street that's 3 doors down the hill. My cell is 919-672-3274 if you get lost, or if you just need someone to talk to. We'll have a decadent cake from Matthew's Chocolates. Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just realized that an RSVP is requested. Charles and I will be there! Not sure what dish we will bring, but we just set up our 'other house' as your 'honeymoon suite'! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julia has ended up having to work. She asked off so much for her graduation, rehearsal, celebrations, etc, that she couldn't ask off again for tonight. I don't know if you have any other available times for visiting but she would love to see you! I work till 6:30 two clients, and may still come but I won't have a homemade dish to bring-ironic! Love you and really want to meet Ned and the new belly!

    ReplyDelete